Divine Guidance - Be Yourself


Since few weeks I was feeling disconnected on and off. I really didn't know exactly why. I was busy in social events, my daughter's exams and projects, festivals and my newly joined Zumba class. Though I could manage everything well, there was feeling inside me to withdraw from world and be only with myself. To get totally lost in a fantasy, magical world of books and serene destinations across the world. Of course everyone wants to have a ME time and I too was just looking for it to settle in my own skin and just be. Obviously situations at that time were demanding my time and attention and I showed up with my full presence as much as possible. I guess I needed a perception shift than "Me" time. 

There was some weird energy lingering in me and I could feel it was trying to get my attention. I started praying to Mahadev for help. I took help of Angel cards and they guided me to just "Be Myself". In this whole mental kiosk I didn't know what exactly being myself mean at that time. I wanted more clarity. I spoke with my friend Charuta. She knows me so well that she explained me the need to express myself joyously and without any barriers so that my true self will shine. Be it then  writing blog or articles, speaking, or through artistic expressions. Her each and every word was making sense but still the fog of confusion and non alignment was all over me.

The beast of expectations from my own self were roaring loud again. Am I being hard on myself or I really need to work on these aspects? Will the inner battle of what I should do and what I really feel to do will subside? This whole web of expectations and confusion were formed due to the lack of patience and fear. 

Next day in the morning I was all set to my Zumba class and it got postponed due to only one present attendee and that was me. I was upset and headed towards home. My emotional & mental state was the same as earlier. Simply Confused. I decided to sit for a meditation and cry out for help. I prayed to Mahadev to help me. As I surrendered into Meditation a communication began. I am not sure if it was my higher consciousness, guardian angels or Mahadev communicating with me. 

The conversation proceeded as "There is always time for everything. Trying to figure out everything right now may or may not work. You are a mother. ( I am a mother of two angels) When you conceived your baby, you had to wait for nine months to hold it in your hands as fully developed infant. Did you say at that time now I have conceived it, its in my womb, I am giving it all the nutrition to grow so I must deliver it now and have it in my hands because I don't have patience? Who else can understand it better than you as a mother that how crucial these nine months are for baby's physical, mental, and emotional development? When mother is happy, enjoying and in allowance, the child is hugely benefited on all levels. When divine miracle of birth of any being takes some amount of time then we can certainly be assured that what we dream or desire will come to us at a divine time." I once again understood the importance of allowance & surrender in life. 

I asked, but what about the conscious efforts we need to take. " Take the efforts or actions based on what you feel to do in a given moment rather than what you think you should do in that moment."  That was the whole crux of my confusion.  I totally lacked the perceptive that I don't need to do anything right now but to have the awareness of what needs to be done and act when I feel guided. Instead I wanted to decode and know everything when I was experiencing the energy of unknown and uncertainty. 

This conversation truly healed me and I felt a sense of calmness. I realized being myself also mean I need to be totally comfortable in my skin and the way I am. The events in recent past helped me to grow and be aligned more with my true self. 

  1. The whole weird energy I was experiencing was to draw my attention to heal it. 
  2. This restlessness pushed me to pray for divine intervention and guidance. 
  3. Angel's guidance made me speak with Charuta who helped me to dig dipper inside me to know my real self. 
  4. Cancelled Zumba class irritated me so much that I wanted to calm myself through Meditation
  5. Praying for help during Meditation initiated the conversation with divine which revealed the truth of life and cleared the fog of confusion. 
  6. Took guided action to express my feelings through this blog and experiencing the miracle of divine time. 
Once again I am realizing the blessings hidden under challenges or adversities which are no more than just situations but get tinted with labels due to judgments and barriers. Our awareness and presence forms our perceptive which in turn determine the path and the outcome of any situation.


 As I conclude now, I am renewed with joy and peace. Thank you so much.    





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angel's Guidance - "Get Some Exercise"

Dreams Do Come True.....