Shift your reality with Access Bars Session




Related image

Would you like things show up in your life with ease versus try to control everything to have certain outcome exactly the way you want? I prefer the first way. The mantra of Access Consciousness is " All of life comes to me with ease, joy & glory". That's so true. 

I have learnt about Bars (Points on our head) in Access Consciousness class. The Bars are a series of 32 points on the head, which when lightly touched release old energies stuck in the brain and the body, allowing for tremendous and easy change.  I love doing Bars sessions ðŸ˜Š

I had run my elder daughter's ( She is 8 years old)  bars when i had just learnt it so she knew about it. It had been a long time since I had run her bars again. One day I was preparing for a Bars session of my client & my elder one happened to see the bars chart lying on the bed. She asked me will you run my bars today.....and I instantly said yes to her like Mauke pe Chauka. As we all know mostly when we ask kids to do something they will do exact opposite. Here she wanted to get it done & I grabbed the opportunity. I ran her bars & to my surprise my younger daughter who is 3 .5 year old also got it done from me ðŸ˜„😄

Post that day my both daughters got their bars run two times a day for consecutive 3-4 days. I specifically asked questions ( Clearings done by asking questions during the session) about my elder one during her bars session as she had struggle getting up early morning to school. Everyday this morning routine used to be a battle field for all of us. She used to be so angry to go to school as if she is going in my behalf to help me. I could no longer bear this situation & my desire for change was at peak. Getting her bars run was an answered prayer. 

Post bars sessions, I could see a drastic shift in my daughter's morning routine. She was no longer getting agitated or furious while getting up for school. Omg....it was a miracle for me. Huge relief for everyone. Her getting up routine became easy & smooth.  I felt relived. Bars sessions did shifted her reality for good. She started asking questions & could see the shifts too. She had also asked for Gold Medal in her inter school Athletics Competition & she did win Gold Medal. When you ask a question & put demand in the universe, it starts responding and you suddenly become aware of the possibilities around you. Your job is to take action based on your awareness. She getting aware of what she wants in her life is one step closer to consciousness. 

I can't thank enough to Access Consciousness, its founders Garry Douglas & Dr. Dain Heer. Its mind blowing how & what shifts occur during Bars session but yes...they do. Lets come together & do conscious parenting to create a bigger & better conscious world. 

Thank you so much....and keep shifting & creating your reality by being aware.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Angel's Guidance - "Get Some Exercise"

Dreams Do Come True.....

Divine Guidance - Be Yourself