Be Willing to Receive.....


“Ask And You Shall Receive” is an Universal Law. But how many of us Ask what we would like to have. We refrain from asking mostly due to our past experiences of not always getting what we want & the way we want it to be. We never give second thought that are we open to receive what we would like to have in our life.

In my early childhood asking & receiving, both were major concerns which I never realized until I grew up. Whenever any uncle or aunt used to ask me what I would like to eat or have as a gift, my standard answer used to be “No...No...I don’t want anything...thank you”. It then became my habit to say no to everything & my receiving started getting blocked.  

After getting acquainted with Law of Attraction, Power of Subconscious Mind & other healing modalities, my approach changed towards life. My perspective about asking & receiving shifted tremendously after learning Access Consciousness in January 2017 & the Magic began unfolding into my life. I realized that I was not manifesting certain things in my life due to my blocked receiving in those areas. It was a huge relief for me. I got the missing piece of puzzle.

After learning Access Consciousness, I happened to attend one workshop at Andheri. Somehow I was reluctant to travel back home on that day to Thane by bus. So I thought lets ask the question & use access tools for this. I asked universe “What will it take for me to get a pickup from Andheri to Thane by Car with ease?” That’s it. During the day of workshop I met few participants who came from Andheri, Borivali, Powai & Pune….I thought for a while how will I get a drop to Thane but then I got busy in workshop.

As the workshop wrapped up, I was talking to one of the participant that now I need to go to Seepz to get a bus for Thane. Exact at that moment another lady from the workshop overheard our conversation & asked me where do you stay in Thane? She said I can drop you there as my son is coming to pick me up  here by car. I happily said Ok...I will come. Otherwise my usual response would have been no...no...I will go by bus. I was super happy that I created this magic with so much ease.

As we both were leaving the hotel, the lady said let me just check with my son (Who was Doctor) if he is done with his appointments or else I will have to wait in his clinic and in that case you might need to go ahead with other transport. I immediately asked universe “What will it take for him to be available right now to drive us to Thane with ease?”  Guess what? He was done with his appointments & drove us to Thane with comfort & ease.

I thanked that lady, her son & the Universe from bottom of my heart. This was a real big thing for me as I used to be so reluctant to receive any help from others…..Thanks a million to Access Consciousness. It made it so easy for me to ask & receive things with ease. I hope you all will start asking Universe what you would like to receive without getting vested in the outcome & completely trusting the Universe. Let the magic begin…….   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Angel's Guidance - "Get Some Exercise"

Dreams Do Come True.....

Divine Guidance - Be Yourself